Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vocaroo

I recently tried Vocaroo as part of an assignment for EDM. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use. I also liked that it was free. I used Vocaroo to create a little message from the Librarian on my Library Blog. I started thinking of all the ways I could make Vocaroo work for me. I want to record one of my K5 students reading a book. I would like to record some books and post to the blog. Weekly recordings of what's happening in the Library is another idea.

My question was/is does anyone know enough about Vocaroo to tell me if it is capable of doing the things I want it to? I just really like that it was so easy but easy is not always best.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Paula Casallo

3 comments:

  1. Hey Paula, I haven't really used Vocaroo that much, but I'm not sure the length it will record. I will try to find something for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vocaroo, it allows me to easily post audio on my blogger blog when nothing else is as easy. I have recorded Vocaroo's that were a couple minutes long.

    On a different note, you need to check and make sure the books the students are reading are alright to be recorded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mr. Chamberlin. I will check that first.

    ReplyDelete