Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Alumni

Hello fellow alumni! I had the honor (?) of taking the EDM class in the summer. Everyone said I was crazy! They all told me horror stories of the time constraints for the class, but I didn't believe them. Boy, was I wrong! My first post was "Dr. Strange must be speaking Greek!" But my second was "Woo hoo! Learning Greek!" Yes, the course was a challenge, but one I was felt I was ready for. I'm one of those people who never sees a problem, just opportunities. So, I jumped in with both feet kicking! This is my second degree. I spent 10 years in the military. I've been to third world countries. And I coach youth sports. This was one of the hardest things I have ever done. But I am so glad for it. I learned a phenomenal amount in an extremely short period. But I fought through the challenges and came to realize so much about myself and the tasks I can really do. I would like to thank the entire EDM staff for their help, guidance, and friendship. If I can ever do anything for any of you, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment